[VAC] insurance coverage / appraisal

i am looking at insuring my 63 for replacement cost and need an
appraisal.  i am told that it just needs to be someone who can give it a
fair and true value.
anyone feel qualified out there?  i can send photos, video, or whatever
is necessary.

thanks for the responses,
philip    springfield, mo

the following is what i have discovered in the last two days of making
phone calls looking for someone who would insure it.  i'm looking for a
replacement or stated value that will replace my airstream like for like
in a total situation.  i paid $3500 and have injected around 4k in it's
refurbishing (plus many hours, a few tears, and some occasional blood).

camping world:     can't insure unless previously insured.
progressive:     yearly rate for 10k in coverage - $780, this seemed
excessive.
foremost:     will insure but can't assure me of the value paid in a
total situation.
several others will insure for cash value, out of a book, much less then
my total investment..  that is not what i was looking for.

at this time it looks like state farm is going to work with me.  i called
two agents in town, one said they could not help me, the other called an
underwriter and called me back with the good news.  example; 10k coverage
at $151/year.  agent is aware that i will be full timing.

any comments or questions?  do any of you have what you feel is solid
coverage in a similar situation?  who with?

thanks again!!!!