[VAC] Re: Pacer Lore

Wayne,
I'm glad Anthony got it, he was looking for a smaller trailer to export
to the UK.  He was on the list a year ago, but I don't see his address
in there now.  Do you know how much it cost to export that thing?  That
question comes up often.

Also glad to verify it was a Pacer, too.

Leaving to Hawaii tonight for a week.  The VACList server seems to be
stable (knock on aluminum), and the auto reboot is enabled.  If on the
outside chance all List messages stop coming this week, I'll give it a
kick when we get back and it'll barf 'em all out then, so don't worry.

Aloha,
RJ & Krista
(perks of working for an airline)