[VAC] Early Airstream Year and Model Identification

Found this message buried in the list administration messages from
harveybarlow@earthlink.net & forwarded to the list address.
RJ

Members:

As a newcomer, I am enjoying reading all the technical discussions
regarding years, models, and various details of vintage Airstreams.
Many of you list members have obviously amassed a tremendous
store of knowledge.

I have read references to sales brochures which some members have.
Does anyone have a '66 sales brochure that can be viewed via internet?
I would enjoy reading how Airstream hyped the '66 Safari I am working on.

I recently purchased the great book, "Airstream - The History of the Land
Yacht" (I recommend it to every Airstream enthusiast) and have spent hours
thumbing through the pages, admiring the old photos, reading the text, and
wondering what Wally's caravans must have been like.  I can generally
distinguish between 40s, 50s, 60 through 68s, and 69 and newer trailers
but I don't know enough to determine the year and model of the numerous
early Airstreams.  Has anyone who has the knowledge thought of preparing
an index to the photos.  For example, page 27:  '66 Safari towed by a '65
Ford F250?

Thanks,
Harvey Barlow
Lubbock, TX