[VAC] Re: Soft Floor Under Shower/Tub

Don,
I took my shower and toilet area completely apart.  The shower is only a
fiberglass pan about 8" high in my 60 Caravanner.  There were tapered
wedges around the perimeter to make the water drain to the center drain.
So, there was some flexing of the pan when you stood on it.  I didn't do
much different when I re-installed the shower pan.  I used some builders
wedges around the perimeter to get the slope and the pan now flexes like it
did before.  Hasn't leaked yet.  Hope this helps.
Garnett
60 Caravanner, 2878, WDCU