[VAC] Re: Falcon description for 1959

Jody, Every Ohio built 1960 model I have seen has a model nameplate near the
door. Since the serial # shows it to be a '60 I assume that they would
follow this pattern as they did on another '60 (thought to be a '59 by the
owner) Trade Wind that I saw this summer. I have what I believe to be a copy
of the sales literature for the Ohio lineup for 1960. The Falcon is shown as
22'. The only 18' model mentioned is the Caravel. I highly doubt that
Airstream would have called two different sized models by the same name,
though anything is possible. One of these days I would like to see the
picture of the Falcon in Brian's book.

The layout for the Caravel in my literature is:
front: dinette
curbside from front to rear:
	range/oven
	broom closet/wardrobe
	toilet (no shower is mentioned)
roadside from front to rear:
	refrigerator
	sink
	double bed
No jalousie windows are shown
One window curbside to the rear of the door, over the range
Two windows roadside over the refrigerator and sink
This is the only model that shows having a furnace in the floor.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander