[VAC] Re: southern itinerary?

Forgive the name calling, but, at last, another freak of nature. I've curbed my
appetite for asking these types of questions on the list. Some seem to think
them blasphemous.

I've often thought about this very topic. Especially after all the talk that has
gone into tow vehicles recently and thier respective handling.

I always thought a 5th wheel version of an Airstream would be the Cat's
pajama's, but back to that goose neck idea.

For pure handling improvement while towing, nothing would beat a 5th wheel like
attachment to the tow vehicle. I have an idea for such a hitch, but not very
much time at the moment to explore it.  If your interested, I wouldn't mind
talking, trading sketches, about it further, even offlist if you prefer.

bobb