[VAC] Re: early 50's

Toby - That trailer was mine; I had found it in a weedy lot.  I sold it, and
it's for sale again in New Jersey.  It had the breadbox front and the
oval-windowed back.  I believe it's on the VAC ad board.  It is a COOL
trailer, pipe frame, a restoration project.  (It is up to anyone who's
interested to contact the new owner, not me, for info from here on out.)  I
ended up with my dream trailer, the rear bedroom Argosy with wrap windows on
both ends!
Elisa