[VAC] Re: Airstream Roadshow '48 Weewind

Tuna,
Not much use in a trailer with a rotted floor or no usable appliances or that
you can't do a damn thing in.  But, say you'd found her in mint condition and
she only needed spit and polish and maybe a hot water heater and a hidden
holding tank for gray and/or black water.  Maybe you found somebody to install
a refrigerator system into the ice box where it wouldn't show.  And when you
made these unobtrusive mods, you took photos and made notes for your log about
what you did, how you did it and what you found.   That would warm my heart.
Maybe people get concerned that someone has a bad opinion of the things they've
done to their trailers to make themselves happy and comfortable in them, but I
don't want to be in that camp of put downs.  Most of us didn't buy them as
trophies, but as real live campers for us and our families to use.   Anyway, it
gets real uncomfortable having your feet go through the floor all the time.
Tom