[VAC] Re: Airstream Roadshow '48 Weewind

      RJ,
              I hate your gizzard an' guts all the way thru. Frum front to
back , top t' bottom,and left ta right fer makin' thet thar statment !
Damn, damn,damn....GRRRRrrrrrr.....My '53 is so close to factory original
that even the upgrades that have been done were obviously done  by the
factory or factory authorized facility.  Unfortunatly the floor was so rotted
that it all must be replaced. So , I get the bright idea of doing a frame off
rebuild of every thing keeping and rebuilding all the fixtures but updating
everything under the hood. Watertanks , waterheater, ...things like that.
Then you come along with a coment like that.....
Do you know what kinda GUILT TRIP you caused me...Now I want to put the cloth
insulated wires back in along  with the itchy original fiberglass
insulation......
THANKS MAN.....JJjust Thanks....I hope your pleased with your self.......

Trike #5384
'53 frame off hotrod Cruiser
Making appiontment to see shrink as soon as I send this
THANKS RJ , I HATE YOU....SOB,SOB,WAHHHhhhh....................{{{>:oD>