[VAC] Re: irstream Emporer 33

I have never heard of the Emporer 33. More info please, like the serial number, and length from "bumper to ball",  for starters.

You ask what to do with it, how about trying it out to see if you like camping in it? See if you like it, if not you can always sell it later. You can post it for sale on the VAC's website at http://www.airstream.net/classifieds/index.phtml

If I can assume that it is 33 feet long, it was long for 1963, but many of today's trailers exceed that length. It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.