[VAC] Re: BLUE BOOK. Airstream Valuation EVERYONE!

Also,
         One thing I would include is overall interior condition (meaning
cleanliness).  I know it sounds kind of silly, but I have purchased two
trailers that were in comparable physical condition in terms of originality
and functionality, but one was so filthy it took about 60 hours of just
cleaning to even make it habitable.  That didn't include replacing
stuff.  The second one was clean enough to use right away, and we paid more
for it.
Jodi of J&J 1965 Caravel