[VAC] Re: Single axle Safari

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Single axle Safari
The 22' Safari, first appearing in Dec 1953 (1954 model year), was no different than its 22' Flying Cloud or 22' Caravaner brethren, other than in the basic interior layout plan offered.
Other than the first year, the standard Safari had a front dinette instead of the front sofa/bed of the other models ("Customs" do exist). Through the 50's and until possibly the 1965 model year streamlining, the Safari was a Ohio Plant only model.

I got some nice Safari photo's if I could just find the time to update the website!!

RJ
'65 Caravel
VintageAirstream.com