[VAC] Re: Single axle Safari

Well that's what I thought. I thought that the name "Safari" was given to a late
model, lighter, less expensive trailer. Some supposedly knowledgeable people
have been telling me the older Safari's were made lighter and less  as
expensive  as well. I like to flush this out before I make my purchase. I think
it might be a case of guilt by association, i.e. the name, but I'm not
absolutely sure. What ever the answer, I don't want to offend any Safari owners
(new or old trailers) I love the size, floor plan, and the weight is right for
my SUV.
Jim
'61 Bambi