[VAC] Univolt Location

 The converter in my 1974 Ambassador rear bath is located between the bathtub and the curbside exterior wall.  I have no idea how to access this unit,  except a VERY small opening in the bathroom wall under the bed (looking thru the outside hatch door).

My question is, how do I get to the Univolt (to change it) and to change a blown in-line fuse that is located along the outside of the converter?   Do I have to remove the tub shelf over the univolt or the side wall of the tub or the entire bathroom?

Or is there some other way of doing this that I'm missing??

Thanks,
Noah