[VAC] Re: New to a '64 Globetrotter

I am so glad to see this response to Tow vehicle questions. I had about
decided that we were nuts in the 60s and 70s when we pulled our trailers
with cars. I never felt that we were an accident going someplace to happen.
Underpowered, yes but as you said, we just went a little slower and still
passed the semis on the hills. I pull a 1975 31 foot Soverign with a 1973
Dodge Dakota 2wd with 5.2  V8 and Auto and feel like I am pulling with a
Kenworth compared to what we pulled with in the 60s and 70s. If you want to
tow with a great big truck, go ahead, but don't be to quick to discourage
others from trying there smaller vehicles.

Dave Carr
WBCCI #2275