[VAC] Re: 1967 Globetrotter

Bill,
Welcome to the List.  There are 280 Listee's, so someone will know
what's up about almost everything.

Our '65 Caravel had at one time the same affliction, an AC unit sticking
out the aft bath window.  Made the shower unusable and the back end
dark.  Next owner replaced it with a more appropriate roof unit through
the vent opening.  We came along last year and repaired the rear window
frame, removed the roof top AC and reinstalled the vent.  We don't camp
where there are hookups -self-contained boondocking along the coast & in
the mountains.  The end result can be seen at http://vintageairstream.com.

Best of luck,
RJ
'65 Caravel