[VAC] Re: aluminum slide -in truck campers

Hi Ray,

Why don't you call Don of Don-Mar (Airstream dealer) at 800-845-9901? He would know where to find an
aluminum skinned slide-in trucker camper (Avion?) - if he doesn't already have one in his lot with
the other vintage RVs and old Spartan trailers. Don's place is easy to find at Exit 141 off I-95 in
South Carolina.

Two weeks ago, we saw an aluminum skinned slide-in truck camper in Deming, New Mexico at Wagon Wheel
RV Park. It said Cayo on the name plate (an earlier Avion?). The camper was welded onto a home made
tandem axle trailer with Michigan plates. That rig shouldn't be too hard to find for a PI. The owner
could probably give you more data in 15 minutes than you ever thought possible.

Terry