[VAC] Re: (VAC) Deadbolts

My wife and I purchased a 68 Airstream Caravel from a couple in Atlanta
three weeks ago.  We are novice owners, so you'll have to bear with me.
The previous owner installed a brushed aluminum dead bolt lock on the
panel to the right of the entry door.  The dead bolt does not interfere
with  the screen door and is very secure.  We took it to our local
Airstream dealer in Dallas for a systems check and when he saw the lock
he went nuts.  Pulled all the workers out of the bays to have them look
at it.  I'd be happy to find out the manufacturer if you wish.

Robert