[VAC] Re: 12 volt system

Steve:

    I don't know if you saw the article I posted around noon; where I found
what looks like a breaker under the curb side sofa bed right above and to
the left of the battery box.  Hopefully your trailer is laid out like mine
(ser. #193D332).  I have a bathtub right behind the sofa bed on the curb
side. There isn't any other place to put a breaker, really, unless it was
inaccessible, or too far from the battery.  I should put pictures of mine on
my Internet site. Right now, there is not much about Airstream at

http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/weimer.html

but it does show the side of the trailer that the battery is on. If you look
carefully, the battery compartment is behind the curd side wheel. The
breaker I found, (if it is a breaker) would be just to the right and above
the opening looking from the outside. You can only see the breaker from the
inside, however.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767