[VAC] Re: 12 volt system

 I haven't seen any TV connections in mine.. Well, I guess I've got the
"Hillbilly" model.

Hey....I just went out to the ol' "Hillbilly" A/S  ('63 Globe Trotter)
thinking, " I'm GOING to find that #$^% circuit breaker if it kills me!!!"
Well, I tore off the sofa bed cushions so I could look at my 110 box better.

" All right!  Where the H*** are ya, you Little Bagger!!!"

There is no 12v to the 110v box.   No 12v breakers there either.  It's too
far away from the battery anyway. There'd be a 6 foot section of un-fused
wire in there. The breaker HAS TO BE next to the battery.

Well, what do you know!  ....up hiding under the back of the sofa bed
support, up against the wall, nearly blocked from view, is a little box with
what appears to be wires coming out of it. I can not see it very well
because it's below the wooden support. It's only about 1 inch tall and 2
inches wide and sticks out about an inch from the wall. It's painted the
same color as the wall and must have been painted that way at the factory.
THAT must be the circuit breaker. It's right next to the battery box; above
it and to the left (looking from the inside).  In order to work on it
without a hassle, you'd have to take the sofa bed support off the wall.  It
almost looks like a leftover lump of plastic or something left over from
manufacture.
It's not square;  it's got two rounded lumps on it. I've never seen anything
like it.  It's certainly not labeled. I think it's made of metal, but with
all the paint on it, it's hard to tell. I don't want to mess with it,
because my 12v is working fine.

Steve: does yours have this little box too???

Does anyone else know for sure what this little box would be if it's not a
circuit breaker?

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767