[VAC] Re: 12 volt system

The '63 Globe Trotter that I have has no panel at all. The pump switch is in
the right front corner and looks like a household switch. There are several
outlets around the trailer for 110, but none for 12 volts. There's no meters
or level indicators. No TV either. The only thing that got 12 volts were the
lights and the air (water) pump. When I added some 12 volt items, I took the
power off the pump. The battery has a door behind the right wheel. There is
no charger or univolt. The cables for the battery disappear into the wall
above the battery and there is no access panel in the area (apparently). So
where area the circuit breakers?  Possibly I don't have any, but I hope they
are there someplace, hiding. My 12 system works fine, so I didn't dig into
it yet. Mine's not an International. It only says "Globe Trotter".

Maybe it's the "Backwoods" series ;-)

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767