[VAC] A/S For Sale on eBay

Greetings Listees:
There is an Ambassador currently listed for sale on
eBay which is incorrectly shown as a '70. Here is the
s/n: S-128420121 -- can anyone tell me what year it
really is? The trailer has a jalousie window on the
curb side, which I know disappeared after the early
'60s. The bad news is, the trailer has been bashed in
on the top front, and it has a Frankenstein-esque
patch job that makes me shudder every time I look at
it. My next question is this: is it possible to get
new skins to replace the damage, or would the price be
prohibitive?
Rich in Denver, CO