[VAC] Re:

Bill, I have misplaced this issue (if it is the one we get from VAC) . I am really interested in adapting this method
of "kooling" for my 57 Overlander. Where can I get a  new copy. Is it online?
One other Question for those with air compressors for the water system. Did my Overlander come equipted with this or a
pump. I found a red elect. line to the water tank but nothing on the end of it!
Thanks and God Bless all you helpful people!
Jerry Jarrell