[VAC] Re: Creative air conditioning Installation

Honestly, there is nothing sacred about the aluminum skin of a trailer
although I admit that the first cut is the hardest.  After that no
problem.  I used a Dremel cutting tool (actually the Sears Craftsman
brand but same thing) and cut with  #953088 cut off wheel.  Remember you
have outside and inside skin to cut.  Measure and mark your cut lines on
the outside and then drill a hole  thru to the inside  and you can  lined
up your cut..  Practice on some  scrap alumininum to get a feel for the
tool.  You will use one of these cut-off wheels about every 8 inches so
get a few.  You can break them easily until you get the hang of it.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com