[VAC] Re: home office

Chuck: It does work very well for that. I'm in the process of
modifying--installing a wraparound desk up front, using half of the center
twin bay for a second office station, working out heating and insulation
issues, etc. Everything's going quite well, and I'll share progress here on
the list as it goes. Even without the mods finished, though, I've been
working out of it full-time since May, and I've never had a nicer
office--even at fortune 500 companies paved with Herman Miller!

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26