[VAC] Re: Oil in my L.P. line?

Based on what I have heard about oil in the lines, the oil comes from
deterorating high pressure lines and I thought caused problems with the
regulators.... I have not heard that you could get enough oil in the low
pressure lines to cause problems.... you could blow out the lines with
fairly dry air by equipping your compressor with a regulator and dryer unit
that is used with a number of applications like paint guns etc.... If you
have oil, you need to change the high pressure lines and the
regulator....not a big expense....

Jim