[VAC] Re: Oil in my L.P. line?

This is an interesting question....not only about being over charged, but is
shooting high "pounds per square inch" air into a system that usually
experiences only "ounces per square inch" of LP a safe solution?  Most
compressors produce small amounts of moisture....what about this?

While I have heard about moisture building up within the LP cylinders, I
have not heard of any issues regarding oil through out an LP system.

One reason I am questioning is that I have an intermittent problem with the
furnace not firing up.  Its not a vintage, but a '93 with all the
electronics, etc.

On the price per hour?  In the New England area RV dealers get $65/hour.  I
think the GMC dearer up the street gets around $80 or so.....overhead really
kills you.

Rigging up an adapter to your own compressor?  I would do it only if I found
out from good sources whether it should be done at all.

If the Airstream geniuses on this site deem the procedure safe, then I would
assume there's all kinds of adapters one can rig to a LP line.

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
mailto:wbcci@gis.net
WBCCI#3371