[VAC] Re: Water system Air Pump

Hi Tim,

Here's the link to the on line parts store and a rebuild kit.

http://www.go-rv.com/cgi-bin/webc/detail.htm!?dealer=472&group=185700&category=12&subcatname=Pumps%20%26%20Accessories&level=0&grpname=REPLACEMENT%20PARTS%20FOR%20PAR%20AIR%20COMPRESSOR&sid=5qiJ5m01l5GtAK5

However I have the feeling this is not what you need. I spent some time researching
12 volt compressors of the type we would want (63 GT) to no avail. Nobody seems to
make a 12 volt compressor with a pressure regulator of the type required for use in
the old Airstreams. If you have any success in locating a manufacturer, let me know.
I have 4 trailers that have pneumatic pressure systems that need to be upgraded. If
I can't find compressors I'll resort to Flotec pumps. Not original but
dependable.

Later

WAM52
'63 GTR