[VAC] Re: Mice - give it to me straight.

Toby,
    All kidding aside. Restoration work on any Airstream necessitates the
use of serious breathing protection. I use a NIOSH #11562 Particulate Filter
Mask for most of my dirty work including chlorine sterilization and cleaning
of all surfaces and especially the removal of the belly pan. The mask
filters particulate down to a 99.97 % efficiency level. This level allows me
to use all sorts of chemicals and solvents with relative safety. In addition
to that, I always wear Chemical handling gloves of varying grades depending
on the aggressiveness of the chemicals.

Later

WAM52
'63 GTR