VAC - refinishing vanity and tub

Hello to all from Vancouver, Canada.  To briefly introduce ourselves -my
husband and I (Andres & Debbie) have purchased a 1977 31' Sovereign that
was being used as a movie set trailer.  We Have stripped it down past the
bare walls. We have replaced the plywood flooring and all the plumbing and
are finally on our way back.  Now we must install the vanity, etc. and are
reluctant to do so as it is very yellowed and stained in
some areas.  We are hoping someone out there can advise us on a refinishing
technique, product or alternative.  We have taken it to a plastics place
here in Vancouver and told it is PVC plastic and there
are no products that they can guarantee to refinish it.  Hoping someone
has better news.   Debbie