[VAC] The List is back....

Hello Airstreamers!
The old VAC Discussion List server is back in business.  The List was
reactivated using the current subscribers at the time the server shut
down.

- To continue on the List, do nothing; things should slowly start to
pick back up as people reacquaint themselves with the VACList.  A
welcoming e-mail will soon follow this one with the new
"VACList@airstream.net" address.

- If you wish to not remain on the List, you can either:
VACLIST" (no quotation marks) into the body of the message, or
- Visit http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html and follow the
instructions there.  You can do this at any time to re-subscribe, drop
off the list, or change your message options.

 -  We now have the option to receive the e-mail postings in a once a
day Digest format.  If this is more your speed, please visit
http://airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html and follow the instructions
there.  This has proven popular with those on the road who download
their e-mail, people on vacation, and those who don’t want dozens of
e-mails per day in their inbox.

 - This list will have a searchable archive option, and will let you
know more details later when there is something to search.

 -  Do not reply back to this message, as you will receive an error
reply back. If you wish to not return to the list, follow the steps
above.  This was the only way to reactivate the List - there were 292
subscribers when it shut down in July.

Scott Scheuermann and Toby Folwick are our two moderators, and I will be
the VAC server administrator.  Tom Howarth is our elected VAC Officer
with oversight of the program.

To reacquaint yourself with the list guidelines and purpose, please
visit http://airstream.net/vaclist/guidelines.html.  In order to keep
the daily e-mail’s to a manageable level, the mission on the VACList is
refocusing on the historical, maintenance, technical and restoration
aspects of vintage Airstreams.

That’s all there is to it.  Looking forward to talking to you all again.

RJ Dial
VAC webmaster