[VAC] Peters and Russell pump

After having some confusing symptoms with my water pump on my 66 Airstream I
took it apart to find the reason. Inside the exit water chamber was a
complete rubber and metal tire valve steam. I understand they were used to
blow out water in preparation for winter. The pump itself seems to be OK, I
reinstalled it and it works fine for now.

On to the real question here, is there still a source for the valves and
diaphragm for the pump made by Peters and Russell of Springfield, Ohio? I
have looked on the net and in the Springfield, Ohio phone book and haven’t
found the name anywhere. I have also done a search of old posts on several
groups with no results?

Phil Piper
WBCCI # 4837
1966 Overlander International