[VAC] Re: Info on 1954 Flying Cloud

Dear David:

   Have I got a deal for you!!    The VAC Archives sells a photocopy (not the
best, but certainly serviceable) of the "Airstream for '54" full line catalog
for only $4.00 postpaid.  It contains information on many (but not all) 1954
Airstream trailers, including specs and a floor plan for the 22' Flying Cloud
twin bed model.  But if you act NOW, we will include at No Extra Cost a
beautiful 2 page b&w poor quality photocopy of the 1954 separate sales flyer
on the 22' Flying Cloud double bed model with bathroom facilities.......All
at One Low Price!!!    Act now!!   Send $4.00 payable to Fred Coldwell to:

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian
2031 Krameria St.
Denver, CO.  80207-3928

and specify the "1954 Package Deal"   By doing so you will begin your journey
down the road to Eternal Happiness!!!!    :<>

You got Questions, We (sometimes) got Answers.

Fred C.
VAC AH