Re: [VAC] Airstream book by Burkhart & Hunt

John,
 There are about a million abreviations, here's the more-common ones
that you'll see:

IMHO= In My Humble Opinion (IMO leaves out the 'humble')
YMMV= Your Mileage May Vary
ROTFL= Rolling on the floor, laughing
LOL= Lauging Out Loud
TANSTAAFL= There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
SOB= Some Other Brand (only in the Airstream Lists)

I've found that if I read the message carefully and look at the context,
I can very often figure out what the letters stand for.

                                      <<Jim>>