Re: [VAC] Rivet tools

Hey gang,
Stand by for some photos coming soon of a panel replacement on the 58
Traveler.  Wayne and Linda Moore came down from New Hampshire Friday
night in their beautifully restored 60's Tradewind and Saturday we
replaced the bashed by deer panel.  Linda took great shots of the
process and we used the cleco temporary fasteners to hold everything in
place and a drill guide that matches up existing holes to exact place on
the new sheet.  Went really well and Linda's pics are great.  This will
help any of you who haven't replaced sections of the skin.  We learned a
lot without making any grievous mistakes.  Wayne's technical experience
and aptitude made the process go smoothly.  I owe them a day of trailer
work now and my thanks.  They'll post the pics to me this week sometime
and somebody will make them available to those who want to see some step
by step.
Tom Walden