[VAC] Parts

I am sending this to the list in case anyone wants any of the following.  The owner was an A?S for well over 35 years.

Needs to move to smaller retirement quarters and would like to  Pass them along to some one who needs them.

The things that I have which are specifically for our 1966 24' are as follows:

        Hitch jack, complete with wheel and pad. Hand crank type.  Asking $10.
        3 - window clips for the frameless windows
       1 - refrigerator spark wheel

Other stuff which might be of interest:

        1 - copy of "HERE'S HOW By George" by George James who used to write a page of tips for the Blue Beret
        2 - Halogen lights which will hang on the window valance of a 31'
        2 - Airstream parker's flags, red
        Assorted sewer fittings
        1 - Hi / Lo wall switch, new

If interested, make an offer.

Since he is in the middle of moving, please send inquiries to me.

Kathy