[VAC] Replacement Capacitors for Univolt

After some research I found an almost identical capacitor to the ones which
came from my Univolt (1972).

The original Capacitors had the following markings:

	Mallory 4MFD 660 VAC 60 Cycle  120-0775  32BF6604  7215W

I called the Mallory company (Now part of the North American Capacitor Co.)
and got their closest replacements from a local electrical supply house
(North American does not sell direct to customers)Meunier Electronic Supply
(800) 638-6437 or www.meunierusa.com

They are:

	Mallory Part # 32KE6604 MAL  Cost: $15.95

I had 3 of these wired in parallel. Note that the replacements are half the
height of the originals, but fit into the original holders (they are
elliptically shaped cans). That made replacement easy. These are classified
as "motor run capacitor's" if you're looking for them locally.

I've got pictures of the inside of the Univolt if anyone's interested!

-Dallas Peak
 1972 Sovereign