Re: [VAC] submersible pumps?

Jackie,
 I'm using one that came from Mini-Mart, a modelling supply company. I
tried 2 different obvious guesses for a URL, but both were wrong. And, I
can't find a catalog lying on my desk. <<sigh>>

It was about $20.00, IIRC, and pumps 2 GPM. I have a 25-gallon tank from
Northern that I carry either in the back of my P/U or on the seat of my
golf cart. Run it to the closest water hydrant, fill it, and return to
the trailer. 10-15 minutes later, it's in the freshwater tank and I'm in
business.

I made an electrical connection for it at the electric tounge jack and
have a long piece of Tygon tubing on the outlet of the pump, so I can
have the truck located at the hitching location and still reach the
freshwater inlet on the side of the trailer. I also have a connection to
hook up to 2 of the batteries in my golf cart so I can operate
independantly from the truck. A fella was watching me use this rig to
fill my trailer, and commented, "Gee, I didn't know that they had that
service here." (he didn't realize that it was MY trailer, thought I
worked at the place or something)

                                          <<Jim>>