Re: [VAC] new trailer & Antenna

Frank, Bea,et all,

You are indeed fortunate to find a 73 GlobeTrotter in very good shape. We
looked for one and settled for a Safari...23' long. As to the antenna, look
at the Winegard Sensor. They have an rv setup that replaces the old
Skyliner. I installed one a few weeks ago and found I only had to drill a
slightly larger hole inside the coach and run new RG-6 coax. You will need
new coax as the old is 300 ohm and probably not in good shape. You have a
choice of loosening the interior panels to route it or coming down the frig
vent. The Winegard Sensor comes in two models, amplified and non
amplified....both seem to work well. Good luck, hope your good fortune
continues.

                                                         73 Safari