Re: [VAC] floor replacement,where info ?

Hi Theodore Lucas,

1 - In your note, you asked:

>I came across a statement probably in the discussion group that there is information on replacing
>the plywood floor. It isn't obvious with the fasteners in the floor on how to go about it. Any
>information would be greatly appreciated.

While you are surfing for answers, go to:
http://www.tompatterson.com/Streamline/Airstreamlist2/Flooring10.html

Flag the front door so you can get in again tomorrow and access other topics. Tom has over 7,000
plus archive listings. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

2 - In your note, you also said:

>I just joined the club and was amazed that I am not alone.

Theodore, Welcome to the club. That's the way it is with most things which are not on the cutting
edge of scientific research. There is very little you or I will be alone or first at doing when the
topic is vintage "anything."

The members in this discussion group have a range of experience and knowledge that's wide and
varied. None of us know everything, but all of us know something. We learn from each other every
day.

Terry