Re: [VAC] toilet dilemma

I replaced the toilet in my 68 trotter 8 years ago, but I cannot remember
what the name brand was.  However I had to take off the lid because the
trotter has a compartment behind and above the toilet that uses a hinged lid
that is also part of th seat lid.  Rather hard to describe, but imagine a
rectangular piece of cardboard twice as long as wide, then fold it in the
middle to form a square.  This fold is the hinge one side is the toilet lid
(it is covered with vinyl) and the other is the door for the compartment in
the plastic that is part of the shower/tub..

Cecil in OKla