Re: [VAC] hello and some questions from a soon to be airstream owner

I bought a '74 Airstream a couple weeks ago and simply hired someone else to
tow it since I don't have a vehicle yet that can tow a 24' trailer.  That
took a lot of stress off me.  I found someone by calling the Auto Club of
Southern California.  I don't know if you have one of those or a similar type
organization where you live, but they're always a lifesaver.  It cost me $300
to have the trailer towed 100 miles from Bakersfield to Los Angeles.  The one
thing the towing company wanted to make sure of before towing was that the
tires were in decent shape.