Re: [VAC] Gray water

Hi Phil,
My '65 Overlander has a gray water tank added at the end of the rear bumper,
where the cap locks on the sewer drain.
The previous owner tapped in a pipe fitting and ran a garden hose to a
homemade tank that's fabricated from pvc drain pipe that snakes back and
forth across the bottom just behind the rear wheels, it's complete with a
drain valve and an overflow.
So far it has worked pretty good, if I were to change anything it would be
to increase the size of the hose between the tank an sewer connection - it
can get plugged and back up here.
I do need to make sure everything gets a good cleaning after dumping the
black water because the gray water and black water share the section of pipe
in the rear bumper.
good luck
Steve
'65 Overlander