Re: [VAC] refurbishing 1976 AS 31' / AC Problems

I posted a few days ago concerning my AC problems and the advice I received
from my RV guy. With the continuing question s from others on their AC woes
maybe this may be of help.Basically I was told that my unit failed the
"Delta Test" and
should be replaced. The Delta Test is checking the discharge air temp and
mind was at about 60 degrees which would not keep the trailer cool during
our mid 90 degree days here in Houston. I was also told that they checked to
make sure the Evaporator was clean.

I received a lot of good advice especially from Jim Dunmyer.