[VAC] Vent Covers & Lifters

Hello Fellow Airstream Junkies,
I have passed on my information about the vent covers to Steve, hopefully
Lindeen still has my sacrificial vent cover!   They have been sold to a new
owner, which explains why my contact there never returned my e-mails!
I had also been in contact with Jim at Airmark regarding his ability to
fabricate new lifters for us in the De leaux fashion. No doubt, the more of
us who are interested in purchasing these, the less they will cost!

Mike & Leslie
'62 Trade Wind
Ghetto on Wheels

Glacier Bkgrd.jpg