[VAC] Useful Link for Parts / Solar/ Gas Refrigeration.

Hello all!
    After seeing all the dicussion on gas refrigerators, boondocking, solar
panels ect. It occured to me that there is a lot of stuff to be found at
this site. I've written them specifically about trailer refrigerators, but
in checking the site out I found, wall mount gas lights, solar panels ,
power inverters ect.
     I hope this may prove useful to some of you.
              http://www.lehmans.com/
                             Happy Trails, James