Re: [VAC] refr. flue

Charlie,  thanks for the response re: refr. flue
I had considered cleaning from the bottom but  I admit that I forgot
about the baffle!    The reason I think the flue needs cleaning is that
there are puzzling  symptoms .   It has been increasingly difficult to
light the burner and it usually "puffs" out  repeatedly.   I took apart
and cleaned the orifice,   then experimenally assembled the burner
outside of the compartment;  it lit and burned beautifully.   Upon
reassembling it the same symptoms appeared.   I looked in the manual for
help and found none!     I cannot believe this has been overlooked
(access to clean the flue as in the past).    Am replying via .net  so as
to possibly hear from other owners who may have had similar problems
with similar units .   I did talk to an RV repair shop who were familiar
with AS and they didn't have a clue either!    My wife demands that I get
working before we take another trip!  Thanx