Re: [VAC] Polished unit-3

Just finishing up the Rolite AP300 polish coat on our '65 Caravel.  In
the eyes and words of our neighbors, we have gone from the "the crazy
Dial's and their old ugly trailer" to "the Dial's and their great
looking restored camp trailer!"  They all want one now.   Even though
the interior and internals were fully restored, until the exterior lost
it's gray elephant skin, it was considered an eyesore by the community -
go figure....

I guess I am even impressed by the transformation.  Website pictures and
story to follow.  Right now we are getting ready to spend the rest of
the summer camping...

RJ & Krista
'65 Caravel (shiny, as alclad aluminum was meant to be)