Re: [VAC] Installing New Power Converter

Phil,

I had no original fan, but it was wired for DC.  I simply took out the 14 x
14 vent and installed a Fantastic Fan.  Since the wiring was all there it
was easy.  As far as I can tell, everything in the trailer is DC except the
120v courtesy outlets.  Their are two circuits of DC...one is 12v and the
other was 18v.  The owner before me converted every circuit to 12 v by a
simple rewire/cross.  When 24v AC started being produced by the Univolt, I
realized it was time to pitch it and get a new converter.  Can't wait to get
it installed...quiet...accurate...reliable...and I can finally charge my
battery from shore power.

Steve
http://www.AirstreamDreams.com