Re: [VAC] Tongue Weight

Jim,
I guess it would be easy enough to put a dowel in the tongue socket and lower that
down into the scale receiver to get the actual wt at the ball.   Then from that
measurement figure the fudge factor.  This is an older scale calibrated in 50lb
increments barely used and my guess is the newer scale suggested by you and Wayne
would be more accurate.    This one will do until I can get the other.   Trailer
seems to tow fine and these measurements were a double check of what I suspected was
an "acceptable" ratio.
Thanks Again, Paul